All policies and documents related to doing business with Softbrik can be found here. Should any information be missing - drop us a Voice Message.
Last revised on March 20, 2022, effective as of July 1st, 2021
Softbrik has a no tolerance policy towards spam and fraud. “Spam” means unsolicited communication to persons with whom our customers do not have a business relationship or who have not specifically requested (opted-in to) our customers’ mailings. “Fraud” in Softbrik context means using the Services to ask sensitive personal information for the purpose of exploitation, abuse (data or physical) and impersonation of a different business without legitimate authority to dupe customers.
We monitor the Services for any large increases feedback communication or complaints of sensitive information (financial, health data) extraction. A customer’s account will be warned, suspended, and even potentially terminated with a 3 Strike Policy if the customer sends unsolicited email messages or tries to extract un-related sensitive information with mal intentions. Please report any suspected abuse to email@example.com.
ISPs and Blacklist administrators may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward the complete email or electronic message in question, including headers and any attached voice files.
If applicable, please also unsubscribe from any newsletter using the link at the bottom of the email if you no longer wish to receive emails from the sender. We will take the appropriate action against the sender of the email in question.
To use our Services, Customers must agree to send only permission-based email or other forms of communication. This means all recipients must have opted-in to receive communications from the sending entity.
An opt-in can occur either via a sign-up form on a web site, at a point-of-sale sign-up form, or on a physical sign-up sheet. Purchased lists may not be used with the Services, regardless of the source or permission status.
You may not use Softbrik’s services to send messages to recipients that were:
- Harvested or scraped from websites
- Acquired through Purchased Lists (whether they are opt-in or not)
- Send Feedback questions with copy-righted, trader-marked or registered brand logo and other assets, that your current business account do not hold direct and clear ownership.
Additionally, the following sending practices are prohibited using Softbrik platform:
Feedback harvesting: If you collect customer feedback solely for the purpose of selling the information to other 3rd parties
Fraudulent Personal Information harvesting: Customers are strictly prohibited to use Softbrik platform for asking sensitive information like Credit Card Number, Bank Accounts, Health Data (ex. Covid Vaccination Status) unless there is a clear and direct relation to their business or campaign.
Procedure for Handling Complaints
Customer’s account will be immediately suspended facing up to terminated if we determine in our sole discretion that the account is used to send spam or duplicitous communication for retrieving sensitive information .
If you use the Services to send out emails to addresses obtained in any way other than a subscriber opting-in to your list, you may incur a huge penalty from competent national Data Regulatory Authorities in accordance with European, National, State and Federal regulations.
To determine whether you have sent spam or duplicitous messages, we will:
- review the content of the message in question
- review your subscriber list for patterns common to harvested lists
- review the spam complaint
- view the records to see when the subscriber was subscribed and their IP address
Softbrik prohibits the use of the Services to send content like text, audio or image files which:
- Provides, sells or offers to sell (or services related to): pornography; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
- Provides, sells, or offers to sell or rent any mailing list
- Displays material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age
- Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children
- Provides material that is abusive, bigoted, prejudiced, racist, hateful, profane, obscene, violent, harassing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or otherwise illegal content
- Violates the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, intellectual property or other rights of another
- Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
- Introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet
- Promotes, solicits or participates in pyramid schemes
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity
- Posts any content that advocates, promotes, or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
Softbrik reserves the right to prohibit the use of the Services by any entity at its sole discretion.
For more information visit spamlaws.com and check EU checklist against Spam.